How do I burn MKV to DVD that are playable to any DVD player? Besides how do I add the subtitle while burning? In other words, who can tell me how to burn MKV to DVD with subtitles and high quality? The reason is that I came across many programs which do not offer to add in the subtitle. – Jacob
I once did burning MKV file to DVD and I’ve never tried to burn MKV files that have subtitles. Now I want to burn MKV files to DVD with subtitles and choose an audio language track that is inside the MKV video. What program would allow me to burn MKV with subtitles to DVD with these characteristics? – Joyce
Actually burning MKV to DVD without subtitles is easy; but if you want to burn MKV to DVD without losing subtitles and quality like Jacob and Joyce, it is a big problem.
Now don’t worry about that. Apowersoft released the new version of MKV to DVD Burner, which is superb for you to burn MKV to DVD and at the same time with high quality and subtitles. Now download the MKV to DVD Burner to enjoy it.
This guide will show you how to burn MKV to DVD without losing subtitles and quality after being burned. Here I will try my best to give you the most detailed steps about how to burn MKV to DVD with Subtitles.
Before burning MKV to DVD with subtitles, please download and install MKV to DVD burner.
Note: Here you can select the languages – English, French, Italian, and German while installing the MKV to DVD Burner. The default language is English.
Step1: Add MKV files. Select the “Add” button to upload the “.MKV” files you want to convert.
Step2: Click “Setting” button to select output formats and click “Open” button to select output path.
Step3: Click “Subtitle Setting” to set the subtitle that you need.
Step4: Click “Convert” button to start to convert MKV to DVD with subtitles.
That’s all! If you have the demand of burning MKV to DVD with subtitles, please follow the above-mentioned steps.
- MKV Converter is also an MKV to DVD Burner, which can help you convert and burn MKV to DVD with subtitle effectively.
- It is convenient for you to choose an audio language track that is inside the MKV video.
- The MKV Converter can allow you to load both external subtitle file and embedded subtitle for the video.
- It offers you to select one of the languages – English, French, Italian, and German while installing the MKV to DVD Burner.
- The MKV Converter’s user-interface was updated and more friendly than ever.